Founded in 1997, as a distributor of phytosanitary products, CBH AGRO INNOVA S.L., today is one of the leading companies in the olive industry. Our company has undergone rapid development as a result of highly qualified staff and proper management of resources, placing our company as a benchmark company in the olive industry on a global level.
Currently, the main lines of business for CBH are:
- CBH Phytosanitary: Distribution and sale of phytosanitary products. Technical advice.
- CBH Aqua: Design and installation of irrigation systems.
- CBH Service: Mechanized olive and almond tree plantation, and general agricultural services.
- CBH AIP: Understanding integrated production models for intensive and high-density plantation.
- CBH R+D+i: Development of biological products for fertilization, and phytosanitary control of crops.
Our objective at CBH is to provide a high-quality service all the way from planting until harvesting, throughout the management of materials and the execution of the project. We follow the path of the most up-to-date requirements and the latest developments in the olive industry.
Faithful to our identity, we bet on continuous innovation, which allows us to have the most modern technology.
Major points of interest:
- CBH Billing Group (2017): €180M
- Number of employees (Group): 225
- Technical team: 18 university graduates, including agronomists and agricultural technical engineers
- Branches: Córdoba (Spain)/Beja (Portugal)
- Planted area:>50,000 Has