Established in 2012, today this program is the most important and extensive AIP in all of Andalusia (Spain), with more than 7,000 hectares.
Established at the end of 2017, commencing with more than 600 hectares of dispersed land throughout Córdoba, Jaén and Seville.
What are the advantages of being a part of our AIP?
At CBH we maintain a continuous commitment to excellence, expertise and quality of work.
Our staff carry out thorough monitoring of each plantation week after week, with our aim of being leaders in the field. There lies the success of CBH Integrated AIP.
We cannot leave out the advantages that we have in our AIP.
CBH Integrated AIP provides a highly personalized advisory service based around integrated production criteria.
- Pruning advice
- Management of the soil system
- Customer and risk program
- Monitoring pests and diseases
- Regulation and calibration of equipment
- Logs of exploitation
- Documentation management and processing
- Support for cross-compliance and agro-environmental inspections